Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Phantom Tollbooth

I have just finished reading an incredibly awesome book called The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. I'm not gonna brag about what the book is about, you guys can just read the book .
But i am gonna say that as I was read the book, I found that the book was filled with so much humor and jokes that you just can't stand but laugh while reading the book. I started reading the book with my book club. We discussed what we thought the themes of the book were about , we talked about the characters and settings. Everything in the book changes, and if you didn't know, The Phantom Tollbooth, is a fantasy book.

I really enjoyed reading this book for the 3rd time because when i read this in the 5th grade, i just read it because i thought it looked like an amazing book and i would learn a few things. Then in the 6th grade, i had to do a project about the book . Now in the 8th grade, my class is doing an "Appreciation Letter" about our bookclub books.

Anyways, I just thought that the book was quite amazing . And if you're planning on reading it , i hope you enjoy it . IT'S A REALLY GREAT BOOK ! IF YOU DONT READ IT , YOU WONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING!!

1 comment: