Wednesday, October 20, 2010

13 Reasons Why

I am currently reading a book called " 13 Reasons Why" by Jay Asher. I really would like to tell you A LOT about the book , but at the same time i really wanna hear what you have to say about the book . I just checked this book out of Ms. Robbins's libary because my friends told me it was a really great book . Turns out, it really is an excellent book.

When I started reading this book, I thought it would be just be one of those books I would never EVER read again even though my friends told me it was a rather amazing book. But as it turns out , I wrong. The book is so mysterious and secretive. It's like when someone tells you prepare for something that might happen . Your so eager to find out what that "something" is. Your mind is focused on that one thing. That's what I felt like when i started reading this book.

I really recommend that you read this book because there's just so many things that happen throughout the book. I guarantee you'll be telling you're friends all about "13 Reasons Why".

2 comments:

  1. Francelee,

    I'm glad you enjoyed this book! I want to hear more about why you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to say the same thing as Ms. Frondoza:)

    ReplyDelete